PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convert $T to FPP or FPP to more FPPs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert $T to FPP or FPP to more FPPs

hi, does anyone have experience on FPP tourneys or satellites where I can convert my ticket win to more FPPs. I just got $T now but before I think the Sunday Storm ticket refund gave me FPPs. I dont like $T that much because I can't farm more satellites with them and with my current BR its slow to farm VPPs from cash games.

Whether you get FPPs or T$ from a satellite I believe depends on the target event. If you're playing a sat to a tourney with an FPP buy in (such as a round 2 towards a specific tourney) then you will get FPPs when you unregister from that game. But if the game your sat qualifies you for has a real money buy in you'll receive T$ if you unregister it.

I believe there are a lot of sats of both types so just be sure to check the target event.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks that explains it. i must have qualified to some FPP tourney before.

Comment

Originally posted by Fadyen View Post
        Whether you get FPPs or T$ from a satellite I believe depends on the target event. If you're playing a sat to a tourney with an FPP buy in (such as a round 2 towards a specific tourney) then you will get FPPs when you unregister from that game. But if the game your sat qualifies you for has a real money buy in you'll receive T$ if you unregister it. I believe there are a lot of sats of both types so just be sure to check the target event.
        You cant unregister from round 2 FPP sattys you need to be already in round 2 to get the points added when you win more round 1 sattys, if you want to grind your FPP's its best to wait for the major events like SCOOP and WCOOP when there are lots of mega path sats on offer.umbup:umbup:

Comment

I'm sure there used to be some sattys where you could unreg the second round to get FPPs, perhaps I'm mistaken or they just don't do them anymore. I never played sats much.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.