PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

45 Man's Bankroll Management

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 Man's Bankroll Management

Hi,

I'm a cash player but have started to mix it up with some 45 man sng's, just not sure on the correct BRM for these games.

I currently are playing the $1.50 45 mans with a $130 roll which i guess is more than enough buy ins but just wondered how many is recommended for the $3.50's and so on?

Cheers

Ads
    Last edited by adsthepro777; Fri Feb 21, 2014, 01:37 AM.

Hey ads!

I use 100 buy-ins for them, regardless of the buy-in level. I've seen plenty of variance streaks over 30 games.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

agree with Coach John 100 buy ins are safe so that you can always go for the win TOP2 and not bother about min cash

gl in your games ads

Comment

Sounds good, would you consider taking shots like you can in cash?

Cheers,

Ads

Comment

Ads,

I do take shots in tourneys. However, what I do for the $$ to play them is that every so often, I will set aside some of my bankroll. Say, if I win $100 in a tourney.. I'll take $80 of it and put into my bankroll and put $20 into a secondary bankroll for taking a shot somewhere. Once the 'take a shot' bankroll meets what I want to buy-into a larger tourney, then I'll go for it.
          That way this money is separate and can be used for larger tourneys (like the mspt qualifier and wsop circuits I'm playing next month).

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.