PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.5 180's KJo BB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.5 180's KJo BB

MP: 20.27 BB (VPIP: 23.26, PFR: 9.30, 3Bet Preflop: 5.88, Hands: 44)

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=24D7C8FD36
    Double Bracelet Winner

Hello
    Try play shove or fold with 20bb and less. Also if hand is good to call why not shove it pre? This should be fold preflop.

Cheers
    bungakat

Comment

Hi Sapines1001

I would opt to fold preflop mainly because of villains position and his awkward stack to play against post flop. I would however defend with the KJ from time to time versus overly aggressive bad players.

As played I think we ought to be check shoving flop. Reraising to 630 is ok but when we shove we are more likely to have some draws in our hand which might persuade villain to make a loose call. This is an awesome flop for us and because of villains rather awkward/shortish stack we should never be folding the flop.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.