PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1.5 6-max SNG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.5 6-max SNG

Should I have just 3bet shove Preflop here? And should I fold the flop here instead of re-raising?

Hi ggervacio!!
    It will help a lot if in your post you include some info about how the other players are playing and how the game was developing at the time you play the hand.
    For me its ok your 3b pre, and i think its also good to go all in on the flop.
    Saludos!

Comment

Hi gg,

You should have reads on this opponent by now, not using them is just going to cost you money.

We have an 18bb stack to start, pre ante I think either shoving or raising to like 1050 are fine. Never folding post flop if we raise less. Do what looks least suspicious is probably best here... if you've been shoving over 3x opens when you play, then shove here too. If not, then raise smaller. If we were under 15bb's I would just shove all day.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.