PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1.5 6-max SNG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.5 6-max SNG

Was it wrong for me to shove here?

Hello, ggervacio!

I like the way you played here except small raise preflop. I would raise here 600 Its a good shove with QQ on 10 J 6 board when the pot (1800) almost commites me.

Good luck!

Comment

Hi ggervacio

It's certainly correct to get the chips in 100% of the time in this scenario and there are a massive number of hands we beat and this is a fantastic opportunity for us to accumulate most of the chips in play which will give us a great chance of winning the sng.

The only hands we lose to are 66 and J10 (he would shove 10's and J's), and villain would have to be pretty bad to flat with either of those.

Nice hand, Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.