PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening ranges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening ranges

What hands should I open raise when there are loose passive or/and loose agressive players left to act?
    Should that range should be different when I am IP or OOP, or it doesnt matter?

Big cards that make decent top pairs and have draws to the nuts. Since you don't want to be bluffing against a loose caller, you want hands that you can bet for value when villain could be dominated (including dominated draws. It's great to have vs a weak players's ). Any two Broadways are usually good, but my default isolation range against calling stations is any two cards 8 or better. e.g. A8, K8, J9, T8s etc. Avoid playing small cards against loose players, because with small cards you generally have to bluff to win, and bluffs don't work against stations.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.