PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No announcement yet.

Did I make the right choice?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I make the right choice?

This was a .55 500 cap tourney, play who went all in was a TAG who had been folding for the most part during this tourney
    Last edited by auntyrae; Sat Jan 25, 2014, 12:51 AM. Reason: add info

Hi,auntyrae! With less than 9BB you should call here. You opp with 9BB might shove here AQ, AK or 77-JJ. Most of the time you will be ahead or fliping. IMO with a 9BB only call here is the best option! Good luck!umbup: MyNumber7

Hi auntyrae! With just under 9BB, I get a shove by a 9BB stack in front of me. With AKo, I'm going to call here. The range that I'm looking to call this shove with is 55+ A9s+ ATo+ KQs. AKo is at the top end of this range, so I'm calling. Honestly, looking this up surprised me, because I was not expecting to find KQs in this range as I hate calling shoves with KQ. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)

6 Time Bracelet Winner

im snap calling here, not going to find many better opportunities before u get blinded out

Unless it's close to the bubble I snap call.

Thanks everyone I was worried about this guy having top pairs with his history of LAG play, I should really have gone for it and will next time this situation arises

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.