PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what to do...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to do...

At work during my coffee break thought I'd have a quick poker fix on my phone.
    Entered a 40 fpp buyin 60 man hyper turbo satelite for a $50+$5 tcoop event that stsrts in 3 1/2 hours time.
    Only the winner gets a ticket. Didn't think I'd actually win it, was just bored sipping my cup of tea. But you can guess what has happened......

Now I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I don't actually finish work for another 4 1/2 hours and then there is a 15 minute drive home.
    I can sneakily play on my phone in the office. But obviously this is far from a good situation as I cannot look at the screen all the time.

So I thought what do I do?
    I could unregister and play another event when I am at home. I could unregister and use the money to play the next few Sunday Storms.
    Or I could chance it and play the event.
    My bankroll is only about $175 so a $50 tournament is a big one for me.

What would you do?

Problem solved. The boss has said everyone can have a POETS day......P*ss Off Early Tomorrows Saturday. umbup:

Comment

Pleased it was resolved and GL

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.