PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reasonable ROI and ITM?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasonable ROI and ITM?

Hi
    Does anyone know what a reasonable ROI and ITM for the $3.50 45 mans regular speed?

I have played 258 of these with 21% itm and 29% roi.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty for response

Comment

is that good, bad, average, where it should be?

Comment

Any ROI over 10-15% is a very good number.

John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Any positive ROI is good. Remember the poker site takes away roughly 10% of your potential earnings so you need to be better than well over 50% of all players to be a profitable player.

Worry about making less mistakes than your opponents and getting your game right and the ROI will look after itself.

Edit. Also, your ROI only starts to get vaguely accurate after 100 games but I was told that even after 7,000 games my ROI was only 80% accurate.
            Last edited by Ovalman; Sat Jan 04, 2014, 08:39 PM. Reason: added edit
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks for all replies

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.