PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.00 180's AJo SB FT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.00 180's AJo SB FT

STATS: 15/5 3B:0 130 HANDS

i was trying to steal his blind recently.

bad fold?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=82F713202E
    Double Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by sapines1001 View Post
    STATS: 15/5 3B:0 130 HANDS

i was trying to steal his blind recently.

bad fold?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=82F713202E
    against this guy , it doesn't seem bad fold for me
    Board:
    Dead:

equity win tie pots won pots tied
    Hand 0: 66.961% 64.28% 02.68% 673594080 28108020.00 { 99+, AJs+, KQs, AKo }
    Hand 1: 33.039% 30.36% 02.68% 318119928 28108020.00 { AJo }
    you are at the low side of his PF raise range and he didn't 3bet yet. I would be more cautious against him. AT is the last one you will see .

Comment

Hi sapines1001! With AJo in the BB, when it folds to me, I'm going to make a standard raise, which for this blind level is to 2.2BB+1BB for each limper, so I will raise to 2640. Now, the BB 3-bet shoves on me. With the opp being tight and passive to start with (only open-raises preflop 5% of the time) and NEVER having 3-bet, this is a very easy muck for me. Shichi, the player's PFR is 5%, so that is not going to be their range here. Their range is their 3-bet number, which before this hand is zero. Yes, it's only 130 hands, but with an opp that has never 3-bet, this is almost always an absolute monster. At least KK, most likely AA... and AJo plays horribly against this range (21% equity), so due to this, it's a very easy fold. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I like the fold because he has got such nitty stats so far, but I'd keep a beady eye on him in future if he continues to 3Bet shove against steal attempts.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.