PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25c 90 man - 57s SB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25c 90 man - 57s SB

BB (31/12/1) and UTG (60/21/8) were limping every hand since stacking up a few hands ago. They'd happily overbet any flop having connected in any way. Is my shove crazy or his call crazier?

I don't really like the pre-flop call, even when you're getting 6:1. Hands like 75 play so badly OOP.
    Donking the flop looks terrible to me. Is that a value-bet or a bluff?
    That flop is so damn wet (you could be drawing dead to backdoor boats/quads), and you can expect to get called or raised almost always when 3-handed. Bottom pair here is pracically worthless. It's a check-fold for me.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey IBNash

I think that Arty has hit this one on the head.Any other option other than check folding the flop is a big mistake that will cost us a lot of chips almost every time.

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
      I don't really like the pre-flop call, even when you're getting 6:1. Hands like 75 play so badly OOP.
      Donking the flop looks terrible to me. Is that a value-bet or a bluff?
      That flop is so damn wet (you could be drawing dead to backdoor boats/quads), and you can expect to get called or raised almost always when 3-handed. Bottom pair here is pracically worthless. It's a check-fold for me.
      Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.