PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Begginer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begginer

Hi everyone
    I'm new to the game and I need some help
    would you please show me some topics about MTTs what tables should I play what are the advantages of some MTTs and how to take action in the different levels

I would go to Video archives here and search MTT, some amazing videos.

Merry Xmas
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks
      but actually I'm looking for educational topics
      and do you know any program allows to install PSO videos on my device cause I want to keep them

Merry Christmas

Comment

Have you taken a look at the Multiple Table Tourneys lesson yet on here? It goes through the basics of how you should approach the different stages of a tournament.

Regarding what tournaments to play - just make sure you stay within these Bankroll Management guidelines as even great players can go through long periods of time without winning much money at MTTs.

Like Roslyn says, just browse the library, there is tonnes of awesome content on there for free!

Comment

Yes I have read it
          but actually I'm still weak at calculating odds would you please guide me

Comment

I think learning outs takes some time playing low stakes to fully get the hang of I suggest you read the articles here and then play some 0.01/0.02 cash games or low stakes SnGs to get the hang of it.

Also is that a typo in the title? Sorry it's bugging me

Comment

Originally posted by Ash1591 View Post
              I think learning outs takes some time playing low stakes to fully get the hang of I suggest you read the articles here and then play some 0.01/0.02 cash games or low stakes SnGs to get the hang of it.

Also is that a typo in the title? Sorry it's bugging me
              No I'm good with outs
              but totally not good with odds
              and yes there's a typo in the title
              Sorry dude , my bad English

Comment

Originally posted by Sy Gambler View Post
                No I'm good with outs
                but totally not good with odds
                and yes there's a typo in the title
                Sorry dude , my bad English
                Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Oddscalc

Comment

Thank you a lot this is very useful
                  Does anybody know about any program that downloads videos from the library cause I want to keep PSO videos in my laptop and the internet download manger doesn't download every video
                  Thanks again and Happy New Year

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.