PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0.27 PSO game playing ATo 12bb BTN (FT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.27 PSO game playing ATo 12bb BTN (FT)

CO: 31.57 BB (VPIP: 27.54, PFR: 21.67, 3Bet Preflop: 4.92, Hands: 214)

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=8AF4B8B9D1
    Double Bracelet Winner

I don't know what the payouts were so can't really give you detailed ICM advice but I can give some general advice on the hand:

You're the shortest stack, only 12BB with a M number of just over 5. This means that you should be looking for opportunities to steal dead money and double up if possible.

ATo is a very strong hand five-handed. You're facing a steal from the Cutoff. He should be doing this with a fairly wide range. AT is ahead of a lot of this range so I think that going all in is exactly the correct play. You have a decent amount of fold equity and even if you get called, you will still have a decent chance of winning the hand.

Think about it like this - if you had AJ and villain had AT, the hand would play out exactly the same and you would be favourite. If villain has A9 he likely calls and you would still be favourite.

Well played!

Comment

thank you spand xd
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.