PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You go All-In

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You go All-In

I was in this $22 buc tourny and fell over to see this play WOW umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: Player that called the all-in was a super-nova if i am not mistaken LOL
    Last edited by RiverFlat; Fri Dec 13, 2013, 06:49 AM.

Squeeeeeeeeeeze!

Comment

Nope we need AKo/JJ+ to be shoving there and I don't know if that's even tight enough.
      As for the play it could have been a hotkey missclick, had the same thing happened to me with 74o at a tourney, because I kept the all in hotkey button for 0.5 miliseconds longer than usual, at an another table.
      If it wasn't that then... still 23o is better than AQo at that scenario!
      Last edited by GamblingProp; Fri Dec 13, 2013, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Hi RiverFlat

I think your blind steal attempt is a bit mehhhh with your 17 big blind stack especially if the players behind us are aggressive.

Anyway to the question at hand xD... Generally the big blind ought to only continue with a very tight range so it's obvious here that he went for the ambitious squeeze play or he made a disastrous misclick.

The button call is standard imo. The only way I'd fold the AK to the big blinds shove would be if I had extremely solid reads that he is tight and would never ever get out of line.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.