PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0.50$ 180 man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.50$ 180 man

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...891_33EDD855D2

14 players left. How I should have played this hand?

With 7bb and antes involved I don't think you have any other good option except shoving.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well played

Comment

Hi kykkylik! With 7BB from UTG and AJo, I'm going to open-shove. I need to accumulate chips to try to get into the top 3, then to try to win the tournament. I'm going to shove a reasonably wide range here (a bit over 25% of hands). 22+, A2s+, A7o+, etc. AJo is well within this range, so I'm going with it. Unfortunately the button woke up with a better hand, but the correct decision was made... to shove. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.