PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.50$ Pocket Kings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.50$ Pocket Kings

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...034_D5818C46F6

Villain is fairly tight no reads at all, rule says don't risk your tournament life early but with KK I think I can do that.

this was fine.

Comment

I'm getting it in there 100% of the time.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi kykkylik

Well played, there's nothing else we should of done. Run better

Comment

Originally posted by kykkylik View Post
          http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...034_D5818C46F6 Villain is fairly tight no reads at all, rule says don't risk your tournament life early but with KK I think I can do that.
          You're rubbing up against falling into results oriented thinking here..."I lost,ergo I may/must have made a mistake". You didn't. Letting the bad result here make you hesitant to pull the trigger next time...THAT would be the mistake. Say the cards were flipped over...you're 72% to double up,plus the dead money for the blinds,here. It's a turbo,why would you EVER want to fold in this spot? Turbos place an even bigger emphasis on getting paid off when you have premium hands than regular speed games do...you WANT action when you have them. This is why BR management is so important,you need to be properly rolled to play the games you're playing in big sample sizes to flatten out the variance. This is a hugely profitable spot for us,we want to encounter it over and over again. Proper BR management allows us to shrug off the 28% of the time that it won't work out for us,instead of having to over emphasis them. The better rolled we are the less these beats matter,as repetition gets us closer to the expected norm,results wise. Well played,don't change a thing. umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.