PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please analyze winning hands of $3.5 6-max sng

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please analyze winning hands of $3.5 6-max sng

I'd like someone to analyze my plays in these hands and patch up any leaks I have. A couple hands I just got lucky tbh but hey, that's poker. For the most part, even if I was behind I at least calculated where the moves I made were worth it. There are 11 hands total I'm requesting review upon. link: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=A99F618BB3

Hi Courtland754!

Please post them with one hand per thread in the appropriate HA section, with any relevant notes on the opps, tourney types, etc.. the more information that you provide, the more that we will be able to help.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
      Hi Courtland754!

Please post them with one hand per thread in the appropriate HA section, with any relevant notes on the opps, tourney types, etc.. the more information that you provide, the more that we will be able to help.

John (JWK24)
      Okay thanks for the response John!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.