PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qq co

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qq co

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...837_FEFE0A193F

Villain is tight. Vpip 18 in 48 hands.

I must say I missclicked when I wanted to register and instead register for 1.35 did it for 16.50$ .

You're holding QQ with less than 20BB and an M number of 6.5 - you want to get all your chips in the middle preflop every time.

So I like how you played the hand at every decision point!

Comment

Hi kykkyik

Getting the chips in here is the correct thing to do, doing anything else would be a big mistake.

I don't think that villain is ever 3bet folding after he's put in 30% of your stack preflop but even so QQ plays well against a typical villains range.

I think a tight players range here would look something like TT+,AQs+,AQo+ and if this is the case then we have more 55% equity against him but I think in most players would be willing to 3bet get it in a but lighter than that, something like 99+,AJs+,AJo+ seems about right given your stack size and position.

Nice hand, Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.