PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1$ 90 man - ITM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1$ 90 man - ITM

Villain 1 played tight, Vpip was like 15. I had better options playing this hand? Or i was just unlucky ?

The stack sizes determine all the play here. You only have 8BB left and have seen no aggressive action taken place before you in late position. Moving all-in is easily the correct play and you just got unlucky.

I hate the play of the villain but I see people limp-call shoves all the time, I don't understand why they don't just go all in themselves if they are going to call anyway...

Comment

What spand42 said...especially the part about how putrid the villain's play was here.

Play this the same way with this size stack every time kykkylik,more often than not you'll be flipping against pairs from QQ-22 or dominating any non-pair hands. The only 2 hands we're really worried about seeing here are AA and KK.

Comment

Standard

Comment

Hi this is a shove all day long and twice on Sundays

you have less than 10bb and a premium hand

well played (unlucky )

rolo

Comment

Hi kykklik

With only 7 big blinds we ought to be getting it all in here When villain 1 limps into the pot he is showing weakness and I expect him to call our all in with a lot of hands that we have dominated.

Right move, just unlucky! Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.