PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

45 man sit & go buy in 1$ all in with A9o UTG 7 handed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 man sit & go buy in 1$ all in with A9o UTG 7 handed

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=9DA66B3FC0

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds 25 Ante (7 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com/

Hero (UTG) (t2,014)
    MP1 (t11,439)
    MP2 (t2,480)
    CO (t3,379)
    Button (t1,245)
    SB (t2,465)
    BB (t7,136)

Hero's M: 4.24

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9, A
    Hero raises to t1,989 (All-In), MP1 raises to t11,414 (All-In), 5 folds

Flop: (t4,453) 3, 2, 7 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t4,453) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t4,453) 6 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t4,453

Results below:
    Hero had 9, A (high card, Ace).
    MP1 had Q, A (one pair, Queens).
    Outcome: MP1 won t4,453

21 players ramaning i decide to go all in with A9o. i dont know this shove is correct or not.
    Last edited by sapines1001; Sat Nov 02, 2013, 07:18 PM.
    Double Bracelet Winner

Hi sapines1001! With A9 and 10BB, I either need to shove or fold and I'm going to shove. This is actually eerily similar to how I went out of a $340 HPT live tourney today. In mine, I had 8.5BB and A7o from UTG, shoved, and got called by MP1 with AKo. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hmm this is borderline. I think you've got enough chips to let the blinds go through you and find a better spot. A9 shapes up badly against almost every hand that will call you. Even if someone calls you light with KQ or KJ you're not that far ahead.

I think AJ or ATs would be my minimum from UTG 7-handed with an M of 4.2.

Even if the blinds go through you, you might be able to shove with a worse hand in later position with fewer people behind and get your blinds back.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.