PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 max sngs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 max sngs

I was playing 3 of these earlier and got HU on all 3 winning two of them but i just couldn't put any of them on a range, is there any good HU vids anyone recommends?

André Horror77 made some great HU videos. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...R77-06-11-2011

The ranges are very wide in HU games. In 6-max sitngos, you're usually very short stacked by the time you're in the money, so there's not so much post-flop play (it's all push-fold), but André gives some great advice for HU SnGs that definitely helped me in the end game of STTs.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Il take a look at these, i was doing alot of pushing but i didnt really know what push was right and whats not to be honest.

Comment

Andre's videos on there are golden. umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.