PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AA Best play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA Best play?

Hey guys,

Last night my friend played The Big 5.50$ and i saw a interesting hand and i wanna see what you think about it!

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...684_40641C35D4

Thats nice
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi iam,

I think his call of the check-raise isn't great, I would re-raise here personally. Villain has shown an interest in contesting the pot but when we call the c/r we look like we have at least an ace, so if he's bluffing he's not likely to continue with a bluff unless he's really bad. But if he's got the case ace, 2 pair+, or a big draw, he will stack it in now. Since we cooler all those hands, we should allow him to do so by reraising imo.

Checking back the turn is fine, he obviously has a lot more bluffs and draws now since the case ace came. If he flopped a smaller set and turned a boat, we'll get him all in on the river, so I like checking back to give bluffs a chance to make a river move, and draws a chance to make their hand.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Cool langolier i didnt think of those things good points made
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.