PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th hand 180 SNG 3.50$: call 5.5 BB CO steal with A2o on the bubble?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th hand 180 SNG 3.50$: call 5.5 BB CO steal with A2o on the bubble?

Hey there, 4th and final hand of the Turbo Rebuy 180 SNG, busted out one before the bubble, so I cant even moan about being the bubble boy . Had like 40 hands on villain he attempted to steal 4 out of 6 opportunities from CO and BTN combined, so I guess its a call even though we almost on the bubble and some players might tighten up.
    Last edited by almigthybald; Wed Sep 25, 2013, 12:03 PM.

Hey almigthybald

Mmmmm close one! I think I'd actually prefer a fold but I think calling is ok. Against a good villain that's shoving wide we're roughly going to have the best hand 50% of the time ( assuming villain is shoving correctly ).

The problem we have is that all of the hands he shoves will have a decent amount of equity against us ( except for maybe K2 etc obviously )

Don't get me wrong I'd be snap shoving this if the tables were turned and we were in villains shoes but I think calling with the A2 is super close and it's at the bottom of our calling range.

Imo our calling range should look something like this 33+ A2s+ A7o+ K10s+ KJo+QJs.

I'd be interested to hear other peoples thoughts.
    Thanks, Chris.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.