PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any thing I can Do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thing I can Do

Big $2.20, so sad
    Last edited by sng4life88; Wed Sep 11, 2013, 09:33 AM.

You can always punch the wall or your leg.
    Although not very effective in changing the outcome, nothing else could be done.

Comment

Anything wrong with the betting? All my chips will always be going in right?

Comment

Unless an earthquake or a tornado happens, you should shove every time.

Comment

xxxx moved to more appropriate Location xxxxx

Comment

Hi sng4life88

I like the way you played the hand, I would however of raised villains flop bet less tan you did in hope of not scaring him away from his hand because our set of 2's is likely to be the best hand here about 9 times out of 10! I'd of raised villains 20k bet to about 60k (3x the size of his bet) and happily got it all in on the flop.

Set over set is very unlucky but it's one of them things that happens from time to time and there is no way you can ever get away from it with less than a 50 bb stack!

Please get the money in every time with a hand this strong!

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by ChewMe1 View Post
              Hi sng4life88 I like the way you played the hand, I would however of raised villains flop bet less tan you did in hope of not scaring him away from his hand because our set of 2's is likely to be the best hand here about 9 times out of 10! I'd of raised villains 20k bet to about 60k (3x the size of his bet) and happily got it all in on the flop. Set over set is very unlucky but it's one of them things that happens from time to time and there is no way you can ever get away from it with less than a 50 bb stack! Please get the money in every time with a hand this strong! Cheers, Chris.
              +LOTSumbup:

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.