PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.10+RA 3x Turbo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.10+RA 3x Turbo

This is a turbo event so I will be playing looser a.k.a. calling the 3bet with Q9s. My main question, on the flop which is the most profitable move? Calling, raising to like 1800-2100 or shoving? Considering no reads on villain so far.

there's a lot of chips in the middle , your monster draw has max equity OTF and why not to take a lot of chips with just Q high? I shove there if he calls I have a lot of chips to won. but if I call my hand might loose it's equity OTT and if I hit probably he will fold. raising to half of your stack is too bad I think.

Comment

Hi GamblingProp

Gambling early on is fine imo especially as you and villain have a lot of chips. Post flop is pretty standard. I expect villain to have hands like AJ+ almost all of the time which makes reraising all in the correct move.
      There's 1800 yummy chips to be won right there and then and as we don't have a made hand it wouldn't make any sense to slow play it.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.