PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1.50 9man SNG bubble play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.50 9man SNG bubble play

Same thing here... strategy article says pushing with category 5 hand is good.. but is stack size short enough?
    Normally I wait until I'm around 8BB to start push or fold on bubble.. do I have enough for another turn of blinds?
    thanks

Poker Stars $1.29+$0.21 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t75/t150 Blinds - 4 players
    DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): t1470 9.80 BBs
    BTN: t2465 16.43 BBs
    SB: t3415 22.77 BBs
    BB: t6150 41 BBs

Pre Flop: (t225) Hero is CO with 6 6
    Hero raises to t1470 all in, 1 fold, SB raises to t3415 all in, 1 fold

It's good shove for me.

Comment

It's a shove for me. Even if I knew I would get called.

Comment

We're the player that needs to do the work here and 66 is easily a strong enough hand to be shoving umbup: Sometimes we will run into monsters but many more times we are ahead or flipping. This is a +EV play long term.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi B4TB0Y

The guys have done a good job of summing it up already. Folding would be quite a substantial mistake so I'm happy that you shoved regardless of the outcome. As the significant short stack at the table we have to take this great opportunity to take down the blinds and if we do get called were very much of the time flipping.

Nice hand, Chris.
          Fwiw I'm shoving any pair in this spot

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.