PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nasty Flop!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty Flop!

I'm wondering whether I made a mistake here? Hindsight is a funny thing...

Perhaps I should have put a stopper bet on the turn? I was just worried that seat 7 would ship his A as his stack was too short in comparison to the pot. Any thought here guys?

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...770_DA7ACD6CBF

*Moved to more appropriate forum* Fadyen

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Fayden, can you tell me where said appropriate forum is?

Thanks

Nevermind, looks like it's here now (can I still be a forum newbie with 171 posts?)
      Last edited by massive_set; Thu Aug 01, 2013, 02:15 AM.

Comment

I would shove PF after 4bet . as played I would CBET OTT after their check OTF.
        Last edited by Shichi-77; Thu Aug 01, 2013, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Hi massive_set

I like your 3bet sizing I think it's spot on.
          Awkward spot post flop especially as we don't even have the Kc. With both villains having a little under a pot sized bet left I'm going to play it the same way you did. It's extremely likely that at least one of these guys has the A ( not forgetting player 1 ).

It's also important to remember that if we do bet that we are betting into a dead side pot which we could be drawing dead against.

Situations like this don't tend to happen very often and I'm happy with the way you played the hand.

I would be interested to hear what everybody else would do in this spot but I would play it exactly how you did.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.