PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1 45-man SnG - 53o BB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1 45-man SnG - 53o BB

Villain 2 - 52/11/0.4 - 29 hands Villain 3 - 45/21/1.3 - 29 hands Villain 6 - 9/6/0.0 - 69 hands My table image has been fairly tight agressive - 16/12/3.0 I decided to slow play this hand (which I almost never do) on the flop then on the turn when the ace hit I thought I would continue the slow play and if he hit the ace he might bet but if he didn't and i bet he might fold. I wasn't sure if i should bet for value or continue to slow play on the river - what do you think?
    Last edited by EmotiveKiwi; Wed Jul 31, 2013, 11:48 PM.

Hi EmotiveKiwi,

I think I like leading the flop.

This isn't a good spot for a slow play really. It's a limped pot so there is no aggressor. You'll see this flop checked around too often I think. Also when we bet here we have 3 chance for someone to call us. And we are building the pot early so it should be easier to get stacks in.

Thanks
    Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.