PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shove or Fold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shove or Fold?

guy who shoved playing fairly tight the worse i saw him shove with is A8s on 12bb, the caller chip leader loose and probably calling with 44+ and probably any Ax. So should i push AI here or wait to see how hand plays out? this a 9 man SnG

wrong hand

Comment

right hand

Comment

srry this is actually a 45man SnG

Comment

Hi DiveAllin,

I'd reshove in an instant 3handed with QQ. You have the shorter stack covered so if the bigger stack can beat QQ. He'll probably beat the shover as well and you'll still finish 2nd.

QQ is a monster 3-handed. At the end of a SnG stacks are generally pretty shallow I don't think there's anytime you'd want to fold QQ.

Cheers
          Andy

PS I would call early on in a Sng With the AKs hand. Two overs and flush draw has very good equity. Villain won't be shoving a set very often which is very far ahead. He's more likely to be top pair with a weak kicker or a draw himself.

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

TY Andy

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.