PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AA vs CMR on Super Wet Board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA vs CMR on Super Wet Board

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...513_66F33139CD

I think i would have called a shove but the CMR looked super strong. I didnt know what to do and the pot was giving me great odds. The dude Is an unknown i have no reads.
    Triple Bracelet Winner

I think you made a good laydown there which not many would've made.
    If he had a flush draw or combo draw he was shoving 100% there so it looks like the only hand that you can beat is AJ, although highly unlikely villain has that.
    I don't see what else we can beat there unless he missclicked or spewed around with JT.

Comment

Hey High_Suit10

I agree that the min check raise is scary and that it is a cause for concern, but with no reads on villain I think it's best go get it in.

If we know that villain is a tight player then I think it's best to fold the hand but in a vacuum I think shoving is a +ev spot to take, especially if this is a micro stakes tournament where the majority of villains would think top pair is the nuts.

Overall I think this spot varies, you have to take into account a number of different factors such as the tournament buy in, turbo or non turbo, if the villain is tight or loose and your table image.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.