PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Hand of MTT and i Value Town Myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Hand of MTT and i Value Town Myself

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...032_4A1FD93309

First hand of MTT should maybe just have folded but once he checks turn and river should i be betting that river for value?
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Do you think the villain was going for a CR of check jam on the turn and the river fush scared him?
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm not overly familiar with 6max games but I think calling preflop is marginal considering that we have no history with the guy which it makes it hard for us to range him correctly but as played I think your line is fine and I am absolutely betting the river for value. We can certainly get looked up by JJ+ and maybe some Ax hand that he got carried away with preflop.
      I'd keep the bet sizing fairly small on the river because I don't think we will get villain to call anything more than a half sized pot bet with his JJ+ and Ax hands.

Nice hand, Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.