PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would you do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do?

fairly late in the tournament (2.50$ 180 Man turbo) - most of the people in the table are around the same stack 10-18BB

your in UTG+2 with pocket 10s , UTG opens to 3x and UTG+1 flat calls - do you ship it and risk your tournament life or fold and wait for a better spot?

i folded, i would've floped a set and beaten the guy with AK but that doesn't matter - the question is , is that a +EV play? or should i have went all in with the pocket 10s and hoped for a coin flip?
    Last edited by bigfoot2212; Sat Jul 06, 2013, 01:06 PM.

I'm mucking there too. I'd be happy to take a race against one opp, but with 10's and multiple opps, I'd hope I can find a better sitaution in a heads-up pot.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
      I'm mucking there too. I'd be happy to take a race against one opp, but with 10's and multiple opps, I'd hope I can find a better sitaution in a heads-up pot. John (JWK24)
      yeah thanks - that's pretty much what i was thinking as well, i would probably do the same if i run into that situation again went on to final table the tourney and got 5th place, was hoping for first but i'll take it and come back next time for the win umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.