PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$2.50/180 KJ'o from cut off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2.50/180 KJ'o from cut off

same villain 50/11 (39) should I be finding a shove here? I wanted to, really need to find spots to gather chips! There was a post before this one but ill have to try again
    Last edited by Jonny9691; Sun Jun 30, 2013, 09:22 PM. Reason: other post

I wouldn't against utg raise and 17bb.

Comment

Ho Jonny9691

I'm folding the hand too. Without ante's risk reward ratio is way too small to even consider shoving the KJ a correct move. The problem here is that we have very little fold equity against a 4x raise from early position and I expect this player type to call you almost every time.

I would however fist pump shove 99+ and AQ+

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny9691 View Post
        same villain 50/11 (39) should I be finding a shove here? I wanted to, really need to find spots to gather chips! There was a post before this one but ill have to try again
        FOLD. Even against someone you have noted as a spewy type player there's going to be too much of their range,as wide as it may be,that your KJo is flipping with and just plain beat/crushed by. ANY ace has you in bad shape for example. Don't second guess your fold for a second here. Also +1 to Chris' range of holdings that I would shove this stack back over the top with...99+ and AQ+.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.