PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AQ'o in MP @2.50/180

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AQ'o in MP @2.50/180

Not posted any hands for a bit, so go easy not many hands on these villains villain 2 = 27/27 (11) villain 3 = 50/11 (39) the call is bad I suppose, should have shoved? asking to be donked on! Sorry mis posted please move to hand analysis
    Last edited by Jonny9691; Sun Jun 30, 2013, 09:26 PM.

I think V2 has a monster JJ at least, he's short stack and 3bets 250, without reading I would fold. At this blind level I shove JJ+ and AKs, V3's hand range is something like 22-88 . Call isn't option, if you shove you don't have fold equity against V2 , V3 may fold weak hand. If you call you are behind to V2 on the flop without hitting an A and if you hit an A sometimes you are behind to V2 and you won't win any chips from V3 because without monster he folds and you need all his stack to keep your stack live .
    Fold is best decision for me .
    Last edited by Shichi-77; Mon Jul 01, 2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

*Moved to analysis forum* Fadyen

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Shichi-77 View Post
        I think V2 has a monster JJ at least, he's short stack and 3bets 250, without reading I would fold. At this blind level I shove JJ+ and AKs, V3's hand range is something like 22-88 . Call isn't option, if you shove you don't have fold equity against V2 , V3 may fold weak hand. If you call you are behind to V2 on the flop without hitting an A and if you hit an A sometimes you are behind to V2 and you won't win any chips from V3 because without monster he folds and you need all his stack to keep your stack live .
        Fold is best decision for me .
        You meen fold pre flop? I cant really fold AQ with 8/1 pot odds,
        also hard to fold AQ in an un-opened pot against dodgy villains,
        and this isnt a dig at you Shichi I get where your coming from but your ranging of there holdings is way off

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny9691 View Post
          You meen fold pre flop? I cant really fold AQ with 8/1 pot odds,
          also hard to fold AQ in an un-opened pot against dodgy villains,
          and this isnt a dig at you Shichi I get where your coming from but your ranging of there holdings is way off
          I never call there 11 hand isn't enough to make decision for me. If I think that I'm ahead to their
          hand ranges I shove even with KTo. If he 3bets with random it's obvious he shoves any flop and what's next folding without hitting?
          Last edited by Shichi-77; Mon Jul 01, 2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Hi Jonny9691

Without reads I'm going to ship this in every time but if we suspect that villain 2 is a solid reg then I'm folding every time.

I come across the min 3bet with small stack sizes quite often and a lot of the time it's hand like 10 9s and Axs that just want to gamble and another reason why I like to shove it all in is because we clearly have player 3 crushed into smithereens and there is a very good chance that he will call our shove, so if worse comes to worse and player 2 does have us beat then we can always win a fairly decent side pot from player 3.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.