PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fold to shove?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fold to shove?

question:- I am utg AKo o/r seven handed have 26bb get jammed on by SB with 25bb it is a 45man normal speed 11 people left, me and the SB had some history, I would class as TAGish but very steal happy, is this a call or fold?

What was your open raise?

What was the average stack at your table and the tourney?

Comment

Seven players get paid, right? I can fold here, especially if I am one of the bigger stacks. There's no need to take a flip when you should be able to cruise to the money. A positionally-aware TAG should know that your UTG open represents a strong hand, so I doubt he's ever getting it in with a worse hand than AK. (He's not jamming AQ, for example).
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.