PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

85FastLane Tournament Reviews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85FastLane Tournament Reviews

I don't know if I am posting this in the most relevant place, but I think its purpose is to facilitate discussion regarding NLHE MTT playing strategy, so ... ?

I have recently been staked to play a Big $22 once a week, usually on Saturday because that's when I have the time, or the option to play 2 at $11 (like a Sunday Storm + another) if I am available. This is an opportunity for me to really take my game much more seriously because I am still a micro-stakes player.

The one component that is missing from my poker progress is giving myself time to really review games I have played. I have decided to go through my hand history, flag hands that I was involved in or potentially could have been and create a video. I will upload these videos to YouTube for me to review. Unfortunately the video doesn't display the HUD information the way it does when watching the replay in PokerTracker.

I don't think these are very exciting to watch, they're really just for myself. But I figured since I'm doing it anyway I might as well post the videos here if anyone wanted to have a look. I welcome all the feedback you'll fire at me.

This first Big $22 was a good game. I really enjoyed playing at these higher stakes and the improved level of play that I found. I was a bit nervous and I don't know if I capitalized on all the places where there was opportunity to do so. My finish is somewhat shameful because I decided to just try to limp into the money rather than take some flips for a double-up. I'll have a closer look to try to find some more leaks.

The Big $22 on PokerStars 29/06/2013
    Last edited by 85FastLane; Sun Jun 30, 2013, 12:59 AM.

The Big $22 on PokerStars 06/07/2013

Comment

The Big $22 on PokerStars 13/07/2013

Comment

$11 MicroMillions Event #22 SuperKnockout on PokerStars 20/07/2013

Comment

$11 MicroMillions Event #97 Sunday Storm Special Edition on PokerStars 28/07/2013

Comment

It is also a good option to review with a friend who play one level higher than you,you can learn more from him/her and discuss hands.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.