PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle Position, Speculative hands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Middle Position, Speculative hands

If you're first to open on a MP, in what cases do you open speculative hands ?

Thinks the likes of 89s + ,

I'm usually folding those unless very deep, or very short, but I was pondering over this when I found myself first to act as a MP, with 20BB stack, and antes just came into play, and thos ekind of hands were dealt to me every time... What do I do with them? Especially in regards with my own/opponent stack sizes ?

I generally don't play any "speculative" hands (small pairs are in the same group as SCs) when my stack is between 15bb and 35bb. There just aren't the implied odds available that make them profitable to play.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.