PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier League QQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier League QQ

HI I think big pairs are my leak I thought his hand range is TT+ AK. ITM 45, 140 last, my position 70. Raised as wanted to see flop without A or K.
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Under the "leak" meant that I play them wrong way

Comment

hee sihichi i would always just shove here you have 10bb thats perfect to jam with the limp infront of you
      Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Shichi-77! If this was a standard cash tourney, then I'd be jamming here preflop all day long.. however.. it's a league game. Due to this, my plan for the hand is to make a standard raise to 2.5BB+1BB for each limper (1050) then to call a shove preflop from an opp. If I did see a flop with an A or K on it and face any sizable bets, then I need to muck. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Do you know how much is prize pool for a tourney in premier league ? just 10 $, no matter how many entrants It's about getting more points during the month and you get penalty for busting early . as long you play as low Penalty you get. If someone calls with random, hoping to see an A on the board I'm happy to play with him
          Last edited by Shichi-77; Fri Jun 07, 2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

I called , and it's premier league not open league , there are at about 400-500 entrants not 10000 I didn't put him on KK+, I wrote about his hand range above. don't worry so much

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.