PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TP on suited flop in PSO series event 09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP on suited flop in PSO series event 09

Villain had VPIP of 31 and PFR of 15 over ~50 hands. His range for defending included K3. I had been playing pretty tight and not stealing a lot from the button/CO. I think I made a mistake in not betting the turn.

Hi Pirate334,

Yes, I think betting the turn is a good idea. You have a reasonable hand at the moment. But wouldn't want to face a bet on the river if a heart rolls off. If you bet the turn and get calling we can hope the bet on the turn buys us a free showdown. If we faced a river bet then I think it would be a fold.

I think a bet of 1200 on the turn would be ok. wouldn't want to bet more than 1/2 pot I think.

The line of checking back the turn I think you need to call any reasonable sized river bet even without hitting the 8.

Well played

Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.