PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League Qualifier KK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League Qualifier KK

What's better shove or call and donk push flop without an ace? I shoved pre flop
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Last edited by Shichi-77; Fri May 17, 2013, 10:48 PM.

I've got my answer lol (just wanted to see what will hapen )
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

Hi Shichi-77! If I'm going to go out of a league game early, it WILL be with AA, KK or maybe, possibly QQ. With a slightly smaller than standard raise and 2 calls in front of my KK, I'm absolutely going to 3-bet here. A pot-sized raise (my std raise sizing for this situation) is over 1/2 my stack, so I'm shipping KK here every single time. When playing poker, I do NOT want to be results oriented. I want to be making the best decision for a given point in time based on the information that I have and in this situation in a league game, the best decision is to shove. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.