PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scoop tips ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoop tips ?

hi guys,

I've played a scoop event last week and it went very horrible imo.
    Played very very tight,my HUD hero stats was 8/8.Lost my patience and started playing very crazy spuwing poker.Then ended up with a 20-30 bb stack and I was busto after few lvls.
    In other mtts,i play tight agg and that pays of most of the time,made deep runs etc.But I think I have not any experience with playing deepstack poker with a slow structure

Do you guys have any tips for playing the scoop,Im not talking about turbo's and other poker variants.Just the slow regular structure.

Here's the way I look at any deepstack, online or live.... patience, patience, patience. Playing too many hands, especially out of position will throw your chips away, so sit back, relax.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

If u wanna necessery play some deeper and slow scoop eavents then register very late actually its very good that stars have latereg in everything, so u can go in very late those eavents where is 20 or 30 min levels and still u have a good stack playing 2 or 3 hours poker and no bingo allso in deep tourneys your hand range could be always little bit bigger than normally so u can always build your stack in patiance and take a small pots here and there.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.