PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shove or not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shove or not

Should I shove in this spot? Villian9 12/11,pretty tight player.Only shows big hands,dont bluff a lot ..ABC player Villian2 23/12 The same as villian 9,but much stronger player. Villiand 8 33/29,pretty loose aggro player

Hey MolaSalo umbup: Imo this boils down to the reads or stats we have on our opponents. Overall I would think that folding is best but if I believe that I can get the pot heads up and that there's a chance my cards will be live then I would get it in some of the time. What we have to remember is that we only have 9 big blinds so we don't have much fold equity so I expect to be called all the time. Against a 12/11 with a large sample size I would fold because it's unlikely that we will have 2 live cards against this guys range and we will often be drawing to 3 outs. I would much prefer to get it in against a 20/18 type of guy so that way there is a chance that we actually have the best hand. If we do decide to cram it in middle I would hope that player 9 iso raises so at least that way we are heads up with a ton of dead money rather than 3 way. Cheers, Chris.

Comment

We think almost the same hehe.
      If action folded to me in the sb,would you shove against the BB(Villian8) ?

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.