PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NLHE Big Scoop Free Roll Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NLHE Big Scoop Free Roll Tournament

Hi, I would like some feedback on how I've played this hand. No particular read on villains since I was new in the table.

Hi Zevinar1! With KK in the BB and a min-raise and two callers in front of me, I'm going to make a 3-bet here. My normal sizing for a 3-bet is to between 3X the previous bet (720) and a pot-sized raise (1275). Since two opps already called a raise, I'll go for the top end of this range and raise to 1275. I flop an overpair to a board with possible straight draws and even a made straight is possible. With only one opp, I'll make my standard value bet for one opp, 1/2 pot (1138). The turn should be a blank (unless they have 55, which never should have called a flop bet) and I will once again make a value bet. However, my standard bet size (1/2 pot) is now over 1/3 of my remaining chips... which meand that I'm pot-committed. Due to this, I'll shove the turn. Unfortunately, the opp flopped a set, but those hands are going to happen. I'm getting it in on the turn here every time wiht KK. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.