PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Sng More shuving ranges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent Sng More shuving ranges

Could i have let this one go with 5 bbs? Villain stats 15/10

Hi Ads,

This is a value vs variance spot here.

Shoving here is profitable for sure. But we will probably lose the hand more than half the time.

Two things can happen when we shove I think.

1) Both villains call
    2) One villain reraises and isolates vs us.

If both villains call. We are putting in 2185 into 8504 chip pot so we need 26% equity which we should have here.

If one villain isolates us, this is good for us. We are putting in 2185 into a 6820 chip pot but we only need 32% equity in a heads up pot. Which again we should have.

I think both options we end up with I would estimate just under a 600 chip profit. And busting the tournament about 65% of the time. I think 600 chips being 1/3rd of our stack we should probably take the gamble.

On the bubble you would pass a high variance spot like this. But otherwise short stacked we have to take a chance here.

Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.