PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$3.50 fifty50, QQ in the bubble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3.50 fifty50, QQ in the bubble

does it worth risking it by shoving here? i mean, the BB has only 1BB left, so why should i take my chances?

defently shoving here 100% you are a big favorite vs any 2 that he has so why not shove? avery thing you win is nice and its not only his 1 bb also the sb and the antes you will win
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

i meant that i was afraid being called off by the others!

Comment

Hey Espada_Nu.4

Although that we are on the bubble and we aren't looking to risk our chips, it would be rude not to do so here. We can get called by smaller pairs which we are a huge favorite against, and we can get called by some Ax hands which we have crushed.

With that being said, the chances you being called by anyone else other than player 4 are very slim.

We are likely to burst the bubble AND gain some extra chips 'chips = extra $' so this is a very good spot

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Definite raise

I wouldn't have gone too crazy but would have raised!! Taking into account sleeper a or k pair i would make raise of about a third of my stack

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.