PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$3.50 fifty50, bubble...left with 2BB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3.50 fifty50, bubble...left with 2BB

do i shove here? there is no way the guy will fold.so what do i do? wait for a better spot? i have only 2BB. i dont think another spot is coming soon

this isnt a nice spot but there is no one esle short so i think you have to go with it but would like to here what ohter people think here
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Espada_Nu.4

I'm getting this all in. The only type of hands I'm folding here are going to be hands like 42o!
      There are no other shortstacks at the table so the probability of someone busting before you is very slim, therefore we must take this opportunity.

We will be called by any two cards which isn't so bad for us, 78o has 45% equity against two random cards.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.