PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$3.50 fifty50, bubble...is this a shove? (2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3.50 fifty50, bubble...is this a shove? (2)

not much to say about this one with what hands should i shove this one?

heey espada if you want to know the shoving ranges you should check out spacegravys videos he is going in to this allot. the ranges are a ltile diffrent here but you can still use this
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Espada_Nu.4

With players 4,5 and 8 sharing a small and similar amount of chips this is a great spot to shove a ton of hands. Nobody wants to bubble and your shove puts a lot of pressure on player 7. I think if we shove here that player 7 will fold hands like AQ and perhaps AK?
      I'm not familiar with peoples ranges in 50/50s but taking into consideration the stack sizes behind me and that were on the bubble, I'm going to shove about 40% of my hands. Qx suited,45s+22+ any broadway.

If we get called by players 4, 5 or 8 and lose then we still have a decent amount of chips.

Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.