PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good vold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good vold

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...938_03D5F559B7.
    this is a player i havnt played to many hands with. i see him as a donk he has limped a few pots and only played 1 table
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Hi adohole,

Yes, I think you have to fold here. I think you've played it pretty well. I think a bigger Cbet would be better. It's a very wet flop, so plenty of hands you want to try and get value from.

The reraise obviously a bit worrying. But I'm ok with calling since it's pretty small and I can see him reraising a Kx hand. But the shove on the turn is too expensive to find out if he's bluffing. And two very aggressive actions after the limp preflop make it less likely he's bluffing.

Definately make a note, and see if you see him showndown later in any similar situations.

Cheers
    Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.