PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$3.50 fifty50, shove or fold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3.50 fifty50, shove or fold?

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    villain VPIP/PFR 20/18 F3B 28 do i shove or fold? (i think calling is the worst option)

Hey Espada_Nu.4 umbup: I agree with you that calling would be the worst option for us because of our awkward stack sizes, as well as players behind us with similar 3bet shove/squeeze stack sizes. Now this is very close because villain is raising from early position but I would get it in with a guy that's playing 20/18, he does have a small fold to 3bet% but if we don't have at least 10 instances of how he reacts to 3bets then this stat doesn't tell us very much. We do have fold equity and villain 4 can call us with worse hands than 1010 so I like getting it in, especially now that there are ante's. Shipping it with 99+ and AQ+ would seem about right here imo. Cheers, Chris.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.