PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what i did wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what i did wrong?

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...731_E17B0FB9F9

Hey Tommy nolimit umbup: JJ six handed is a monster hand and with just 16 big blinds in our stack there is only one move to make, which is to go all in. It's best for us to shove our pocket Jack's all in rather than any other option. Villain only has 12 big blinds himself so when he raises I'm pretty sure that he's going to go ahead and go with the hand a large percentage of the time. It's very rare to spot a player with less than 12 big blinds that will raise and then fold to any retaliation, so there is no need to get tricky and 3bet our hand, just straight up shove it in his face. Villain should be shoving or folding his hand. Raise calling is the worst line he could have taken. Better luck next time, cheers, Chris.
    Last edited by ChewMe1; Sun Mar 31, 2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

you didn't do anything wrong, in fact you played it great. you got in the chips very good. just remember that poker is not about trying not to lose the minimum, it's about making good decisions.
      Last edited by nanonoko; Fri Apr 11, 2014, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nanonoko View Post
        you didn't do anything wrong, in fact you played it great. you got in the chips very good. just remember that poker is not about trying not to lose the minimum, it's about making good decisions.
        What he said. Write it on a post-it note and stick it near your screen.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.